Monday, September 10, 2012


Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart.

•the special people in my life
•what I've been able to do and achieve
•having a sense of purpose in life
•all the things I like about me
•how lucky I am to be here right now
•that each day is a new beginning
•to look back, smile, and say thank you
•the first time a new friend calls me by my nickname
•that one really nice guy at work
•when someone brings me a coffee just the way I like it
•the melt-in-your-mouth kind-da chocolates
•sinking into bed when I am utterly and completely exhausted
•watching my parents dance
•Having a family that loves me no matter what and knowing that they will be there for me
•Knowing that I can afford to support myself and be independent.
•Having friends who put up with me, even though I drive them crazy sometimes
•Inspiring speeches/articles and experiences
•When I hear someone’s smile over the phone
•Helping someone solve a problem in their life, especially if it’s something that has been an issue for a long time.
•Being given a compliment, particularly when I’m feeling down
•When little kids give me their artwork or when they get really, really excited
•3:00am conversations with my best friend
•Walking bare feet in the grass
•Finding money I didn’t even remember I had tucked away
•Waiters and waitresses who bring free refills without asking
•when the cashier opens up a new check-out lanes at the grocery store
•When I am really tired and about to fall asleep and someone tucks a blanket around me
•having a whole row by myself on the plane
•When I arrive at my destination just as a great song ends on the radio
•The first ten seconds after I turn out the lights and wiggle into a good sleeping position
•The color pink .. girly and cliche but pink really makes me happy
•Making new friends with good people
•Random weekend getaways


No comments:

Post a Comment