Monday, January 28, 2013













It's been a long two months since my last post. A lot has changed ... 

My location's changed from India to Canada...
The temperature has dropped from 30°C  to -4 °C
I am learning to walk on freezing ice ... waddle like a penguin is the popular suggestion !
I have gone back to School ... and the nervousness and excitement is still the same 
I am learning to watch my expenditure .. student budgets are no fun compared to spending your salary :(
I have made lots of new friends :D
I wonder why people love their pizza here so much !

and am going to keep adding to this list as I remember :)



What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from  ~~  T.S. Eliot










Picture courtsey: http://jbambers.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment